Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So Sore and I LOVE It!

Shoulders on fire - CHECK!
Abs ripped apart - CHECK
Thighs shredded  - CHECK!

There is a certain feeling about being sore from head to toe from  working out, and I LOVE it! That tells me I am gaining muscle, strength, and intensity. How could this NOT feel good??? Today I have quads and hamstrings and I am going to RIP THEM APART! Oh and then I'll do 30 min. of cardio when I'm done ;-)
Getting in there and doing what I need to do every day gives me sense of such accomplishment and just makes me feel like a million bucks! And in another 3 weeks after this one, I'm going to start to LOOK like that million bucks! ;-) I have a bathing suit to buy here soon so let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment