Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Success Never Ends

Ok everyone, I am so sorry for being so behind on this blog. I have not done well as of late due to sicknesses, time of month stuff, and temptations. I, however, am back on it 100% as of today! I needed a little break, some times you just need to step back, relax, and then regroup.
I believe I will only need the rest of this month, March, April, and May to get to my goal and THAT excites me. 3 months and 3 weeks is really a very short time and then I will be swim suit ready. Yeah BABY! I have NEVER been swim suit ready, all though I will need a tummy tuck and I will still have saggy stretch marked butt and legs LOL I feel I will finally be comfortable to be out there in front of others in a bathing suit ;-)
I will now be posting new weight, body fat percentages, and inches lost for each week. I meet with my trainer not this Monday but the next, so look for new results then!
I am ready to Spring Clean the fat from my body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment