Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 13, 2012

You Are What You Eat...REALLY.

Now that I'm a "normal" food eater I get to make the decisions on my menu myself. I still have Medifast for one to two snacks a day leaving me with four to five meals to plan myself. Now my trainer does my menu with me but I have the last say. He has a million great ideas and I love trying new things but good heck it gets to be a bit of a mind game at times! So, when I'm picking and sorting my food plan, I have come to find that remembering the pure and true statement "You are what you eat" really helps me WANT to chose the best foods possible. I do NOT want to be a twinkie, cookie, donut, or bread and cheese! lol I want to be made of all that can sustain me, my fat loss, my energy, and my happiness! Thank you to who ever coined that  phrase, it will forever be in the front of my mind and I will forever make the best choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment