Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weeks 27 & 28 WOW!

WOW, how in the world did I not GAIN weight here???! Weeks 27 was good and I lost another pound, yay! Week 28 should have been a disaster! I worked out only twice last week and went to Vegas for my husband's company Christmas party. I didn't stay on plan at all! I gave myself the weekend to let lose and boy did I. The first night we got there we went out to the CUT and I don't even want to know how many calories, fat, and carbs I consumed! I didn't even have the bread at the beginning of the meal and I only had a bite of our sides but there must have been a lot of that stuff in my Indian spiced ribs, oh and also in the gelato I had after dinner! I ate like that all weekend! Even though I had like one meal a day because each meal filled my up and lasted me all day, I know I must have eaten a barrel full of crud! We were very active all weekend though. We walked endlessly every day all day, so that helped. All in all, I walked away with out gaining an ounce, or losing ;-) but what did I expect?
I think I'm not going to see good numbers on the scale for a while, I am really hitting it hard with weights and everything else, it's time to get back on the "building lean muscle" train! I started yesterday, back on plan and in the gym!
I started off yesterday with a great cardio that left me TIRED! I did 35 minutes on the treadmill and at a faster pace. I usually do 20 min, on the tread, 10 on the stairmaster, then another 10 on the tread @ 4.8 speed. I decided to stay on the tread and just run @ 4.9 speed. Today my legs, (top to bottom) are sore. It was great! I think I'll do this every other cardio workout so I can really build up my endurance. I am SOOO not a runner so this is all good for me ;-)
I hope I don't allow the holidays trip me up and I can knock this out of the ball park!

Here is the dress I decided to go with, I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment