Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust!

Thanksgiving is over and it is bitter sweet. I LOVE Thanksgiving. We go to my grandparents cabin in the mountains of Montana and have a beautiful family reunion with all aunts, uncles, cousins, and siblings that can make it. We eat, drink, and be merry. Making Christmas swags and crafts with my aunts and grandma is the best time. We listen and all sing to Christmas music and with a family that is musically talented it makes for beautiful memories. AND of course we EAT and eat and eat! I let go over the  holiday and threw up a few times because my small stomach couldn't handle it, no one bit. So I'm GLAD that part is over but am sad to see another great holiday come and go.
I am down another pound this week though! I weighed myself on Monday and totally surprised  myself, it sure made me a happy woman let me tell ya! I have been doing some great workouts and my muscles are shaping up nicely, I feel so much stronger now. I still see a lot of women at the gym that have rockin bodies and that makes me want to push harder. I actually workout around the guys because they aren't there to socialize and look cute like the majority of the girls. So they make me want to give it all I got. I have my Christmas dress to fit into here in a week, I don't even know how it fits now because it hasn't arrived yet! lol BUT I will hope and show pictures when I wear it ;-)
Everyone have a great OP day and a dynamite weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment