Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 17, 2011

Awesome And Not So Awesome

Week 2 I DID lose that 5 pounds I was hoping for!.......Actually I might have lose 5.5...I really can't remember. Now week 3 was hard and week 4 is starting out hard. Not because of mess ups or temptations but the 2nd day of week 3 I got Strep Throat and it has been killing me. Now that week 4 started yesterday I am dealing with a HORRIBLE head cold, 3 of my kids are sick, and lucky me it's that T.O.M! So I am constantly coughing my guts out, with a sore throat, and cramps trying to take care of sick kids and cleaning and packing since we are moving! But I did manage to lose 3 pounds week 3 and I have already lost half a pound in the beginning of this 4th week! So I am really happy with that! I am hoping for another 5 pound week this week and next, that would put me at about 25 pounds lost by the 4th of July, when I get to go home and see my family! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment