Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 23, 2011

4 Week Mark!

Today ends my 4th week of Medifast! I am more than happy to say I am down 17.5 pounds!!! I have been sick for the last week and a half and had the unpleasant set back of T.O.M but I still lost over 17 pounds and that puts a huge smile in my face. I have clothes that fit me new and older clothes that fit me better and even some that are too big!!! Now my pictures might not look like there's a big difference but there really is, of course I still look like I'm pregnant LOL but not as pregnant now! HAHAHAHA! Also, remember my picts are with me letting it all hang out lol and I usually pull my abs in and have better posture ;-) So today I start week 5 and I am ready to kill it! Knowing that I still lost 4.34 pounds a week while being sick and mother nature reaking havoc makes me fell great and lets me know I can do even better! But if you ask me, having an over 4lb. average of weight loss a week is dang good! Wish me luck on the next 4 weeks!














4 week mark.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!! I love that you got through it even while sick and holding everything together! That takes determination! Excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca! It's all worth it right?! lol Glad to have you with me :):)

    ReplyDelete