Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 6, 2011

Is It Possible?

Healthy and Wealthy Me

Is going from Fat to Fab even possible??? I have been over weight for the majority of my life, I have gotten close to weight goals but have never reached the Fab stage. So I decided to do a health program called Medifast. I have done this program twice before and did awesome on it. The first time I had 60 pounds to lose and I lost 36 of them in just over two months. Then I got pregnant, after I had my daughter I got pregnant again! So two babies later I had 80 pounds to lose. After I finished nursing my second daughter I started the Medifast program again. I lost 50 pounds and found out I was expecting again! lol So now here I am a mother of a 9 month old, and a 3, 4, and 12 year old, I have no energy and have over 80 pounds to lose. Right now, in this time of my life, I am going to do it! Finally rid myself of obesity!
Please feel free to follow me on my fat loss journey or heck even join me! I actually started Medifast a week and a half ago and have lost 9 pounds. My "starting" pictures are pictures I took tonight but you really can't tell a difference the 9 pounds have made. I am going to take monthly pictures and post weekly "pounds lost", and will rejoice or complain about my experiences ;-) Wish me luck and any and everyone please feel free to post comments. Here I go!!!








At the beginning of my Medifast journey

No comments:

Post a Comment