Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 7 Finished

Some might think that a 2.5 loss isn't much but it sure is to me, especially seeing as how that T.O.M is about to start and I KNOW I am retaining a lot of water to prepare for it, that is just something that my body has always done. SO I am very happy with that number.

So a little look into this last week for me. Tuesday was my husbands birthday. I bought him a mini cake from a bakery and some cupcakes for our kids and some of his coworkers. My husbands was a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting topped with caramel and toffee. Then for his birthday dinner he had some of OUR favorite  sushi. For his birthday cake I got him the very best carrot cake ever  made and ice cream, my favorite ever! And guess what??? I didn't have any of it, I didn't cheat at all! While everyone was having cake and cupcakes, I had my pudding. As my husband was inhaling the yummiest sushi I was having a grilled chicken salad, and while my kids and hubby were eating the most tantalizing cake on the planet I had one of my brownies. I can't believe I didn't budge, I am so proud of myself and if you all knew me you'd know that I just achieved the impossible for me ! hahahaha
So now I can sit here, type this, and feel no remorse what's so ever ;-) Now here is hoping for an even better week this week and much success!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! I don't think I could have pulled all that off in one night! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you babe! You inspire me to eat your portions! J/K. Sure love you!

    ReplyDelete