Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week 5

I forgot to post with all that has been going on with our move and the 4th of July. I lost 3.5 pounds but I lost more inches this time. I was non stop walking up and down stairs, lifting heavy boxes over and over and cleaning two houses. I burned a lot of fat and gained a lot of muscle so I am more than happy!
I do get the urge to cheat when treats are around or when I am late on my eating, so to fix those cravings and temptations I have a little of what I want :) Like when we have Doritios I will have ONE chip, yep just one :) And it is completely satisfying. I also haven't had to take my appetite suppressant pills for a while now, I am never hungry any more, unless I am late on my eating. I haven't done too well on my water intake but am for sure working on that! 
So as I see it, another very successful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I am just like you, I just need 1 bite of that particular thing or I will want to binge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A piece, a bite, or even a nibble goes a long way ;-)

    ReplyDelete