Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 8 Update and Photos!

So I was a little bummed at my weigh in this morning seeing only a 2lb drop but then I quickly realized that I noticed my capris were fitting quite a bit bigger and had a lot of extra room in them. Also all my other capris and shorts are bigger and some are TOO big and I bought them not too long ago. So that perked me right up, remember it's about inches ;-)
I took my 8 week pictures and I can really see a difference. The first set is with me letting it all hang out again. I know that even if I lose all my belly fat I would still have a pooch because my abdomen has been so stretched out from my babies and the extra skin. This is why I have requested a tummy tuck ;-) lol
I am excited to see what this next month brings and hope for great success. I have been struggling with a lot of temptation, A LOT!!! I have not given in though and I pray for the strength to continue to resist.














8 week mark.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You week 8 pics are awesome! You look wonderful! Your arms look a lot smaller and your whole body too! Way to go! You are a huge inspiration!!
    Do you already have a tummy tuck scheduled? I know I will need some tucks here and there once I reach my goal...but I have a while to think about that hehe

    ReplyDelete