Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 25 Results

WOW was this last week hard or what?! I only got in three workouts in and I ate off plan for our in-law's Thanksgiving dinner, BUT I still  lost a pound! Yay! Another not so good thing, I started feeling really light headed again last night, I ate some extra food to see if that would help. It didn't and actually made me sick. My stomach is so not use to having too much extra food too often and I threw up quite a bit. :-( I felt better later but gosh man! This is another reason why they have you only add in certain foods and amounts every week when you are in transition mode. I totally get it!
I started this week off good and hard. I got a GREAT workout in this morning. I cut down my rep time from 8 seconds a rep to 4 seconds a rep, but I added 4  more reps to each set and shortened my wait time between exercises. So I was able to get more reps in each exercise in less time, which really boosts fat loss. I also increased my running speed on the treadmill again. I felt great through the workout and nice and wore out after ;-) I am going to workout tomorrow and Wednesday before we leave to Montana for Thanksgiving, and I am going to bring my weights so I can work out there as well. There's no reason to let the Holidays throw you off your game ;-)
I am feeling so good since I started my workouts. I get to go to the gym and get out of the house, I am really toning up, I have received so many compliments that really help me to keep working hard, and I have 19 pounds to my ultimate and final goal!!! Life is good, even with all it's up's and down's, life is GOOD!
I just realized I need to put up my week 24 pictures, hmmmm where's my camera again???

No comments:

Post a Comment