Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 9-10 and Still Going!


There is one thing I do not like about getting sick and that is how much it screws me up in pretty much every way. Again I was sick and it was not a pretty sight but I am proud to say that in both weeks 9 and 10 I lost 2 pounds for a total of 4! I think my body is going through it's slump but that is ok bc I know it will get better. I have also been drinking a LOT of pop lately and I hardly ever have pop. I am promising myself to cut way back on the pop and make sure I get more water in and today I have been great on that.
I have been doing well with the temptations and only have little nibbles here and there every now and then. I took my two little girls to Cars 2, they sat there with lemonade, licorice, Mike and Ikes, and popcorn while I had my pretzles ;-) And I LOVE theater popcorn but still didn't have any. It's amazing how you can say no and feel perfectly fine doing so. I am loving my Medifast and I am so close to the 160's I can taste it! Literally lol. 

I have a goal for weeks 11 and 12 and that is to up my weight loss each week by a pound better than the last two. I think I need to just concentrate a little more on myself and my health's future, I know it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment