Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 18, 2011

Just Around The Corner

I have decided to start transitioning with  my next order of Medifast. I have three weeks till I start my new order and I am so excited. I am nervous but still very excited. This starts a whole new ball game for me. Transitioning will be a great test in a way. To see if I can add foods and not cave in and keep up a healthy diet is going to be a big step. My trainer is really excited to have me back once I start my transition and from then on out I will be working out hard and eating a normal balanced diet to finish this fat loss and hit my goal.
I am so close to being in a size 8 and that really makes me feel accomplished. I am going for a lean size 4, but hitting a size 8 is so so SO exciting to me! This is the smallest and healthiest I have been in my adult life, and after having 4 kids! lol I am blessed to have found Medifast, and I owe that all to my mom :-) She introduced it to me after she found the add in the back of a magazine and the rest is history.
I do have concerns for myself though. I have always had  low energy and unbalanced hormones and Meidfast has always helped me be more normal in those areas. Will I be able to feel as good as I do now once I cut my Medifast down to just two snacks a day? Will I be able to keep a healthy balanced diet? Will I be able to have little treats here and there and not over indulge? Can I keep up my workouts? CAN I BALANCE MY LIFE AND NOT RETURN TO BAD HABITS??? I am scared, really scared. I don't ever want to be what I was before and I do not want to constantly be stressed about keeping my new life style up. I want it to come naturally. I am willing to do what ever it takes to be the healthy woman I deserve to be and I will battle any problems no matter what though. I hope and pray for the keys, knowledge, and blessings to keep myself strong and healthy, I want a full happy life. No more judging or judgments. No more sadness or pain. No more missing out on anything!
I choose I FULL life!

No comments:

Post a Comment