Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 12, 2011

Quick Update

My new weigh in days are on Sundays in stead of Thursdays. So I will post my stats this Sunday. This is due to the fact that I went off my diet last Saturday for my birthday and started again the next day. I will tell that fun story when I do my weekly update this Sun.

I am feeling great though! I am seriously wearing a size 12 right now! They are a little tight bc I am actually now a 14 :):):) but since I don't have any 14's yet and the 16's are big and silly looking I put the 12's on. They actually look good too! They are skinny jeans so them looking tight is no biggie, that's how they are suppose to look! ;-)
I got a gift card from my wonderful hubby to Old Navy for my bday and I think I'm going to have to go and get some new jeans, I wish I could find someone who had some 14's they could give me so I don't waste my gift card though. Maybe I can find someone ;-)
I can't wait to do my weigh in, I am a bit nervous for it but any loss is a loss right?  I have also decided it's time to tone up, especially my butt and legs, so starting this Monday I am going to incorporate weight training into my schedule.
I have been trying some fun new recipes with my Medifast meals and I really love them. The next one I want to try is a Strawberry short cake. I'll  try that one once I order my next months supply, I'm excited to sink my teeth into it!
Have a great weekend everyone and stay ON PLAN, you're worth it ;-)

1 comment:

  1. So, no idea how you feel about this, but maybe while you dropping sizes so quickly you could go to goodwill and try to find just a couple of pairs of jeans to make it til you get to a 12 and then use your gift card for 12s?
    I would love to hear your medifast recipes! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete