Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 12 and Feeling Fantastic!

Ok all I am glad to say that I am at 167! Another 2 lb loss and I can fit into some of my size 12's!!! The pants that I am wearing in my new pictures to the right are 12's, the pic before I'm wearing a  loose 16 and my starting pics are a tight 18. I am so proud and I  now think I am addicted to shopping! lol It feels so good to go into a store, try on a size that normally wouldn't dare try and either have them fit or see that they will fit very soon.

We went to my husband's parents house for his sister's birthday and my mommy in-law came up to me and said, "You are looking so skinny girl!' with a big smile on her face which made me smile right back. When you work so hard toward something and someone notices and compliments you is one of the most rewarding feelings!
I have been averaging just a little over 2 pounds a week for the last month and I am ok with that, it is proven that if you lose an average 2 pounds weekly you are more likely to keep it off long term. I am also almost to the 40 lb mark!!! Now just to firm up and build some muscle!
I decided to watch my condiments and pop intake this week and see if I can do a little better and see if I can have a 3 lb loss this week!
Everyone have a great week OP and good luck!



12 week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment