Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 11 Down and a Happy Dance!


Weigh in day is a great one, a 3 lb. loss, now I'm in the 160's, and doing a happy dance! I know for some to think they weighed in the 160's would devastate them but for ME, who once was in the 200's, it's nothing but a beautiful dream right now.
So right now I have a little "high" that I am on. I figured that my family doesn't need to miss out on treats just because I can't have them. So I started buying them, candies, cookies, and yummies. Once I found out I could resist having any of them I started to buy them MY favorite treats. I find it quite amusing that I buy all my favorite things, torture myself, and defeat the temptation. It's actually really liberating and has become a fun game ;-)
Here we go on week 12 and I am pretty excited to see the after pictures. Keep it going everyone, have faith, and give it all you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment