Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 13 Done and Loving Life!

Ok all I have WONDERFUL news! I have now officially reached the half way point of my goal by losing 40lbs!!! Actually 40.5 ;-) Just to know that I am past the half way mark makes me so proud and I already feel like a new woman. One confession though, I cheated yesterday LOL We went out to dinner and celebrated BUT I got my new shipment of Medifast food and am starting that today, so it's like another new beginning to start and FINISH this next and LAST 40 lbs! I feel so blessed to be given the chance to be healthy again. Thank you to EVERYONE who has supported, complemented me, and believed in me. I love you all!!!


Oh and I bought 2 shirts and a pair of pants on sale at GAP. GAP clothes seem to run smaller than other stores but I bought to medium shirts and size 12 pants and they ALL fit great!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing incredible!! Congrats on the halfway mark!!! That is great!! And really your like one of the few people who is so good about sticking to plan so good job jumping right back on after one time off!!

    ReplyDelete