Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 14 Done!

I weighed in yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. My weigh in day came right in the middle of T.O.M so when I stepped on the scale and saw a 3 lb drop I thought "Hey now that's more like it!" Having a week finally with more than a 2lb weight loss was a nice treat :)
Tonight I had to eat more than I normally do for my lean and green. I had a bigger helping of Salmon and slightly more veggies. I could tell that my body was needing more for the last couple days and if I've learned something about myself during my cycle it's definitely listen to my body!  Especially since I spent 9 hours painting my sons room, non stop, I could tell  I was short on nutrients. But now I feel great, well at least hunger wise, I'm still VERY tired though. I only got 2 hrs of sleep last night, no joke :(
Today was my husband's grandma's funeral and it was such a sweet service. There was a wonderful lunch after wards and I felt so good not letting my emotions get to me and cave in and eat those emotions. Instead, I fed my two little girls and sat back and had my honey mustard pretzels ;-) I love having control of my food that I never had before, Medifast has allowed me to change so many things, I will be forever in debt to my new life style change, thanks MF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment