Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 19, 2011

45 Down and 35 To Go!

 I am over the half way mark on my fat/weight loss journey! I have lost 45 and have 35 left to go ;-) Once that is obtained I will be a Healthy and Wealthy me. Healthy, obviously because my health will have been saved and Wealthy because the more time I get on this earth with my children the more rich in blessings I am! 
I may have showed a 0 for lbs lost for this last week but I am going to celebrate my achievements thus far. I can see now that losing 45 lbs is really amazing and doing it in 4 months is wickedly cool! ;-) So here are my over "half way mark" pictures. Besides the fact that I need some make up on, I am very proud what my body is looking like :) Have a great OP day Medifast buddies!!!


16 week mark.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Look at those pics to the right...that woman is GONE and the hot momma is out and about! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete