Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today, I'm Listening.

I want to share my experience with you all that happened the other day. I know it's not exactly weight loss but you never know what it can help ;-)
Today has been a really nice positive day. As I was cleaning my kitchen I started to worry, about anything and everything. If you know me than you know that I am a high stesser with anxiety. Then I was hit with another tender mercy and something that a wonderful man once said echoed through my mind. "The thoughts that you have, when you're not thinking of anything, tells you what kind of person you are." I was doubting, getting angry and sad, feeling overwhelmed and that is NOT the kind of person I want to be, it's not who I REALLY am. So I was brought back down out of the clouds of crap and just stopped. I instantly heard my girls giggling out in the back yard, Christian's little feet running across the floor, and smelt the sweet smell of Ember. The adversary will always play on your weaknesses but that will never compare to that still small voice, as long as you stop to listen to it. Today, I am listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment