Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Donna's Medifst success story - Get the "skinny" on Donna!


"I had been carrying too many extra pounds for too long and was looking for a safe way to lose it for many years.
“By the time I reached 460 lbs, I was miserable. Every step and every moment on my feet was painful. I am hypoglycemic and my family tree is full of diabetics on both sides. My chances of avoiding that outcome were getting smaller by the week, and I knew it.
“I needed something that was simple and nutritionally sound that would allow me to lose weight safely. Medifast has been such a blessing! The Medifast Meals make it simple: no calories to count or points to figure. They’re easy to take to work and fit easily into my lifestyle. I love that Medifast is safe from a nutrition standpoint.
“I started noticing subtle changes within the first few days, and lost weight quickly and consistently throughout the program. If you follow the program, you lose weight. It’s easy to avoid the inevitable temptations in life when you are properly nourished, not hungry, and seeing results every week!
“Since I started to lose weight, life is so much easier. I sleep better and have far more energy. I have a sense of confidence in myself that has been missing for a long time.
“My feet and ankles don’t hurt constantly. In fact, now I can walk a couple of miles a day, shop without pain, take my grandson to the playground, and sit in any chair I want without worrying if I’ll fit in it, or worse, break it. I can shop in regular stores for clothes.
“The scale is my friend for the first time in many years. Thanks to my weight loss, my asthma inhaler is a thing of the past.”

I loved her story, results, and attitude! What a shining example, I want to be just like her when I grow up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment