Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 17...MUCH BETTER!

I had a good week last week and felt a bit more together. I think it was a tender mercy because T.O.M is coming and I will have at least 2 very bad weeks when that happens! lol I get so tired, cranky, and sad during that time so I'm glad I had a week that could project me into the next couple a happier woman ;-)
I'm glad to say that this week was not a bust and I lost 3 pounds. At 157 I feel great! 32 more lbs until my goal and I can transition off. I'm looking forward to the transition phase just because it's turning another corner of positives and opportunities. I am looking forward to experiencing new things and adding a bit more spice to my life!
I went to a big family dinner last night and my grandma came into town from Montana. I haven't seen her since the 4th of July and have last almost another 30 lbs since then. She gave me a big hug and said "Who is this skinny minnie?!" It made me feel so good. My grandma is this petite tiny little thing and doesn't compliment that  much, she likes to keep you humble ;-) So to get that reaction from here tells me I'm doing something right. Thanks for the ego boost g-ma! hahahaha!
I have had several people ask me what I have been doing to lose the weight this last week. I told them all about Medifast. I had to explain over and over that the cost isn't what it seems. If you added up how much you  spend on food for yourself now you would find that Medifast is dang near close to that amount! I don't feel bad for one second spending the $ on this diet! Number 1, my health is worth it! Number 2, I am sooooo much happier and in return so is my family! Number 3, it's NOT expensive! Heck, for some it will help their pocket book. Not to mention you will be saving tons of your future $$$  bc you won't be obese buying tons and tons of medications. Now THAT is more than worth it! Bottom line.....order, try it, and succeed in every way!
Now on to this week with a positive attitude and a grateful heart...we are blessed!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment