Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 1, 2011

And The Winner Is???

Oooooo I bet you are all excited! I sure am!!! First here are our entries in the order they entered:
(1) Cathleen Dean @ 5:50pm on September 20 on this blog
(2) Kerri@ 8:55am on September 21 on this blog
(3) Shannon Henry @ 11 :47am on September 21 on my fb Medifast post
(4) Genie @ 9:50am on September 29 on this blog
(5) Sandy @ 6:24pm on September 29 on this blog
(6) Katie @ 9:00pm on September 29 on this blog

OK I am now going over to random.org!......Give me a sec ;-) ..................
And random.org says???!!!                                 #6!!!!            

Oh my congratulations Katie!!!!!
I will get a hold of you on fb if that's ok and hammer out a plan of when you want to order and all that good stuff.

THANKS to ALL of you for entering and I really want to do something like this as often as I can so I will keep you all posted of any up coming giveaways. Every one have a beautiful OP day, I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!! C: Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Congrats to everyone really- your great success and 'losses' are so incredibly inspiring! I can't wait to get started!!! C: C:
    Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete