Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 21, 2011

THE Dress

Here is THE dress! I fell in love with it instantly and just had to get it! My hubby's company Christmas party is in Vegas and the theme of our trip is Vegas Bling, obviously ;-) This dress was so different from all the other ones I looked at and tried on. I'm not going with red anymore because all the other wives will be wearing either red, gold, or silver. So I went with another very popular Christmas color that has been one of my favorite colors my entire life, a BEAUTIFUL dark green! If you visit the web site this dress came from you can see what the dark green looks like. I am going to have to adjust the neck line and sleeves a little bit but it will still look the same only with more coverage.
Oh and I bought it in a size 8! I am so nervous about that because I can only return the dress if there is something wrong with it. HOWEVER, this will ensure my workouts. I will HAVE to stick with my workout routine, I have seven weeks. I know I can do it and I can't wait to post picts.! Time to rock myself into this dress, here I go!!!

1 comment: