Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why Must This ALWAYS Happen???

Is there something about me that makes the universe NOT want me to succeed??? lol I had a good workout Monday and Tuesday BUT yesterday guess whose throat started to hurt....yep, MINE. Since yesterday was a cardio day for me there was no way I could workout last night with a sore throat. No way I'm gong to make it worse. I'm not going to let this detract me from my goal, I just wish I could get a head on my weight loss with working out. On ward, ever on ward I go!
I had an amazing NSV (non scale victory) last night. We took the kids to this new all you can eat pizzeria and salad bar and everything was SOOO tempting! I ate before we left but I wanted to did into that pizza! I stopped my train of thoughts, settled myself, and relaxed. There wasn't one thing on that buffet that was worth my time and I refrained, from it ALL. For me this was a great little success and I was lifted to a new level of appreciation and respect for how far I have come. A sweet success indeed ;-)
I hope everyone can experience these "little" moments and see how big they actually are. Have a great rest of the week and weekend every one, stay OP, it's MORE than worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment