Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 18 and 19 Stats

SOOO I finally decided to weigh myself today and see what my total was for last week and this week. I didn't want to because of t.o.m but I really wanted to see and it looks like I'm right on my normal schedule. Four pounds more gone, so to make it easy I will just assume I lost two last week and two this week. I am very happy with that. I like being consistent.
 Tomorrow will bring new fun things to my weight loss journey, tomorrow I exercise! Weights M-W-F, cardio T-TH-S. I'm REALLY excited to see what kind of shape my body takes when I start to build my muscle, it's been a long time since I had shape lol. I also have a free consultation for a tummy tuck on the 17. I just want to see what the surgeon says and how much it will really cost. Who knows, maybe it'll happen some day right? ;-)

I am really excited for Katie Anhder, who won the Medifast giveaway. She has expressed to me her joy of knowing that she can start the program and find her true outer self ;-) I feel so honored to help her through her journey. She is going to do great and I just can't wait to see her success, what a great opportunity for her!!! We are all so blessed to have our Medi-family and everyone who puts so much in to giving us new ideas and endless strength. A great big thanks to each and everyone of you. YOU make this ride a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I have been so bad about reading your updates lately. I am so super proud of you! I hope you get great info from the surgeon. I can't wait til I am at the weight to go get a consultation!!

    ReplyDelete