Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 21, Wonderful and HARD!

I don't know why after 20 weeks week 21 proved to be the hardest week yet. I was constantly hungry, craving tons of different foods, and temptation was at its all time high. My best guess is because t.o.m is right around the corner BUT still I have never felt like I did last week ever on this diet. I did my best, had nibbles here and there, and came away with another two pound loss! I am now in the 140's!!! 149 is a number that is a little monumental to me. The last time I did Medifast I got down to 150 before I got pregnant, 149 is the lowest I have weighed in my adult life. Today is a day to smile for me....so I think I will do just that ;-)
Today for church I am wearing a really pretty dress I bought right at the end of September. It is a medium and it was snug with the pockets bunching and sticking out on the sides. Now, it fits perfectly....I feel great just knowing I get to wear it today. Thank you Medifast, I couldn't be doing what I am doing with out you. And a much deserved thanks to my husband who works so hard to provide it for me and who is my biggest cheer leader! OH and I noticed I need to post my 20 week pictures....let me get right on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment