Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 20 and a Sisters Weekend in Park City!

Last week had some ups and downs. I got in some really good workouts, all walking. I love walking and most of them were up hill at a fast pace. I didn't get any weight lifting days in though but I am ok with that bc I did tons of walking! I also go sick on Wednesday and it lasted till....well I'm still sick :-( And when I get sick my weight loss isn't as good. I am happy to say though that I still lost my normal two pounds last week and once again I am very happy with that.
Thursday I went to Park City on a ladies only vacation with all my sister in-laws, it rocked!!! I stayed on plan 99% of the time. We went out for sushi, I ordered a cucumber, radish, crab salad that had a vinegar dressing and a Utah roll. I pulled as much of the rice of the rolls as I could but there was still a little, very little, left on each roll. I'm not too torn up about the rice because we walked all over the place for two days straight! Everyone had a delicious breakfast and ate out for lunches and dinner but I didn't :) I ate out with them for dinners but did very well and stayed on plan, mostly. It was a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to do it again.
On another note, I have a company Christmas party in Vegas in December. I need to find a dress for the dinner! I am on the hunt for a red sequined dress and my goal is to make that dress a size 8! IF I do then that will be the smallest I have ever been in my adult life! I am ready to meet this goal! Wish me luck :)

1 comment: