Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Weigh In Day

About 5 months ago my husband made a deal with a friend/co-worker that involved us taking him and his wife out to dinner at our favorite restaurant Bombay House (Indian food). So they finally set on a date which was last night. I have been preparing for a cheat night for about 2 weeks knowing that there isn't anything you can get there that will be on plan. Today I am feeling the unwanted affects of eating foods like that. My stomach has been killing me and let's face it, bowel movements are not so comfortable! I got my all time favorite dish and everything was superb including our dessert at The Chocolate BUT I am feeling like I have a food hangover. So now my new weigh in day is on Fridays, I started this next 4 weeks strong today and I can not wait to get to my goal!
I only allow myself a cheat about every 4-6 weeks, it actually revs up my metabolism and since I don't have near as much as weight to lose now I need a little boost here and there. I also try and make it around my t.o.m so I don't get so light headed. I DO NOT think others should do this and put their weight loss at risk, not ever! I hate how I feel the next day and heck even while I'm eating the stuff, I do enjoy the extra boost and I really do need the extra with my cycle. I also can really tell why they have you add such little foods at a time during transition, it would be a shock on the body if they did it any other way.
Speaking of Transition, I am hoping that the new shipment of food I just received will be my last normal shipment so I can transition! Of course I will still be on Medifast but I am hoping that after this next 4 weeks I will be transitioning and adding in those other foods. I have 25 to lose but I will consider transitioning after the next 15. I don't mind doing it sooner now because of my workouts, I really do need the extra food for these work outs and this way I can have a little more time finishing my goal with doing it the old fashioned way, eating the proper food groups and exercise ;-)
I know that I could not be succeeding they way I am with out Medifast. I am forever in the debt of this great program, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment