Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 31, 2011

A NEW New Weigh In Day

Ok, so I didn't just cheat Thursday, it continued through Saturday. I started fully on plan yesterday so I am back to my Sundays to weigh in. I feel so much better, no light headedness or blacking out. During t.o.m I get like this really bad, I have been like this my entire life. So adding those extra calories for those 3 days has really helped and will help carry me through the rest of the week.
I am completely back on plan and am SO glad I am! I felt soooo GUILTY eating those foods, it's a good sign that I will be health conscious during transition and when I am done with the program. I'm glad it was easy to get back on plan, I love the way I feel and am going to see how much I can lose this month with working out. I am going to go pick up one of those body fat measuring devices and see where I stand. That will help me gauge my fat loss as I gain muscle. I have a size 8 Christmas dress to fit into in about 6 weeks! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment