Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 18 and I Have NO Idea!

Last Saturday was the last day of week 18 for me and I have no idea what my weight loss was. I was so so so busy I never got a chance to weigh myself and I haven't had time since either. So I figured I will just wait till this Sunday to weigh and see what I lost in the 2 weeks. Even though I really want to know what last weeks number was I'm having fun refraining and am excited to see if this next weigh in will be a big one :)
This last Saturday was a bit of an eye opener for me. We had family pictures, it was an out door session and I was so excited....till I saw the pictures. Now I know I have done very well and have lost a lot of weight but all I could see was a big butt and gut in myself. I'm not trying to be mean to myself but I really need to get these 30 pounds off and really get on my workouts! I could see that my body is still oddly shaped in some areas. I need to work on my butt, outer thighs/hips and my stomach. ONE thing that really helped me not get down about all this is that our photographer was below us taking the pictures up at us at an angle and everyone knows that those angles make you look bigger. But bottom line....it's time to work out! lol And I'm not discouraged either, not one bit :) I just know what my next step needs to be.
So I now have 10 days till my "sister/sister in-law" vacation to Park City and I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! I need to get my cute jeans, that I can finally fit into, hemmed and everything planned and ready to go. One reason I am so excited is I won't be the odd sister out. I won't be sitting there wishing I could try on clothes with the others when we go shopping and WISHING I had lost weight. I already have!!! It won't be a bad vaca it will only be filled with positives and this is something I really need!
I decided to very pure with my Medifast this week, to only add very little of extras to my meals. I know we can have so many healthy fats, condiments, and snacks a day but I am trying to only have one of one of those options a day. I'm also having more Medifast meals that need more water, like a shake or making my puddings into shakes just so I can have a bit more water with my meals. I'm also being very strict on my normal water intake, making sure I get more than the recommended 64 ounces every day. So far I am doing really well. I'm glad to kick my Medifast in a higher gear and being a little more concentrated on it, I believe this will really help me get these final 30 pounds off once and for all!
I wish for you all to have a wonderful day with wonderful experiences and your wonderful Medifast! Good luck and God speed you all to optimal health! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment